lunes, 16 de junio de 2014

Hello Dear Sponsor

My name is Ximna Vallejo, I live in Chongon, I am twelve years old, and my favorite color is purple. My favorite hobby is read interesting books,  my mother´s name is Myrian Daza ,my father´s name is Gabriel Sanchez,  my favorite singer is Lilly Goodman Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, I am  from Ecuador, I love alll kinds of clothes, i like flowers and pink coral colored, Ihave a dog his name is Tobias, like playing with my dog, what I like to do at home is t read the Bible, I have three sister and one brother,My favorite show is ¡Carly and Austin and Ally. My favorite subjects are English, social studies and physical education, my best friends are Yuleidy,Nathaly, and Angela, I like going for a walk qith my family, what I do not like is that invad my space, i like, I like to surf the Internet and educate me more. I like princesses stories and I am the Princess Bella, i love drawing, In my spare time  Ilike to play the guitar since I love to be fashionable, other sports I love is swimming that fascinates me, I like singig too I really like Adele is music such as rolling in the deep, someone like you and set fie to the rain. My dream is to tavel to Italy.
Me (left) with my best friend Yuleidi

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario